Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2016 Calendars

My desk calendars are back! 

I've created six 2016 calendars for my Elle Moss, birdandbloke and alicebgardens shops on Etsy. They are loose desk calendars and each measures 5x7 inches. Each month includes a 5x5 print, so at the end of the year, you will have twelve 5x5 prints. 

Printed on archival luster paper with archival inks, my calendar prints are the same high quality as all of the prints that I sell on Etsy.


My 5x5 prints normally sell for $15 each, but when you purchase a calendar, you get 
12 prints for $24! 







The Elle Moss Portrait Calendar features 12 of my most popular portraits:




Frame each month (or pin to a board, tape to wall, hang on your fridge) and when the month is over, cut off the bottom and you have a 5x5 inch print to frame.







My Still Calendar features 12 stylish prints of beautiful still life images.







Daydreaming features portraits, still life and nature images in soft pastel colors:








The last of my Elle Moss calendars is City Lights and it includes 12 images of dreamy, sparkly landscapes:





I also have calendars for sale in my bird and bloke  Etsy shop:





and in my alice b. gardens Etsy shop:






Visit my shops:

No comments: