Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Papyrus Mother's Day Cards featuring my photos!


The Mother's Day Papyrus cards featuring 3 of my images are out now!  Each is emellished with a little something: a bow, buttons, glitter, and my name is credited on the back.  They chose my Alice B. Gardens images "Bowl of Buttons", "Mint Tea" and  "Flower Girl".  Papyrus can be found in several locations and they also have cards in Target and Whole Foods.  You can also purchase cards directly from their website.




 






8 comments:

LIza said...

Congratulations. They look great.

emily said...

So exciting, many congrats!!

Crystal Lynn said...

They look amazing Lisa! Congrats girl...so excited for you!

DK Miller said...

Congratulations! The cards are beautiful!

Elle Moss said...

Thank you all so much! I can't wait to see them in the brick and mortar stores!

Carla Coulson said...

HI Elle,

Your work is beautiful and I have just found you via Georgianna Lane. Congratulations, I am sure they will be a huge success. Carla x

phoebe said...

I saw your cards today at Target and bought one for my mom for mothers day :) I chose the one with the bowl of buttons and it looks amazing!

Elle Moss said...

Thank youl all so much!
Phoebe, that is so wonderful! I appreciate it!