Saturday, March 24, 2012

a few surprising features


This week I was contacted by two old flickr friends to tell me they have recently seen my work in surprising (to me anyway) places. One saw me in a design magazine from 2010 where my photograph, "Undress" can be seen in designer Trish Johnston's condo.  Another friend saw me on the blog of Bethany Joy Galeotti (now Bethany Joy Lenz) an actress from One Tree Hill. Yay for the internet and yay for friends! You can view the blog post here and another here and the mag feature is below:


You can see my "Undress" on the table vingnette behind the books and flowers:


You can also see it here (sort of!) around 2:30: http://houseandhome.com/tv/segment/daring-condo-design.
I also have another book cover to share!  Melancholia, by Kristina Marie Darling,  is my 15th or 16th cover my work has been featured on.





4 comments:

Melanie said...

That's awesome! The new book cover looks great.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats Elle :)

That is awesome and great spotting by your Flickr Buddies :) T.

Elle Moss said...

thank you both!

arrielle_p said...

Will gonna check this magazine in the market. Thanks for the post! :)

condo in Philippines