Thursday, January 19, 2012

The 2012 Oscars


My photo pendants will be in the Oscar gift bags this year in association with The Artisan Group and GBK Productions. 100 of my pendants will be given to every attending celebrity at the gift lounge February 24 and 25 in honor of the 84th annual Academy Awards. I'm also gifting 10 packages to the press. Every pendant was handmade by me and features my self portrait, "The Butterfly Releaser".

Last year I participated in the Emmy gift lounge and Alan Cumming (love him!) posed with my display piece.



Here is a little peek at the photo pendant:




For packaging I wanted something frilly, and went with a neutral palette to keep it from looking too girly girl. Gray tulle is tied over some gray frilly rosette ribbon and every package is embellished with a little guinea feather.



I never miss watching the Oscars and can't wait to hear about this year's nominees. Hoping to see "The Artist", "Drive", "50/50", "Beginners", "Midnight in Paris" and "Melancholia" on the nomination list.

No comments: