Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo shoot - Elise


Yesterday I had a lot of fun doing my first photo shoot of a model other than myself.
Elise Wander was a perfect first model. Easy to work with and a total trooper, not to mention gorgeous! I also received some much needed assistance from Melanie Hope Goulish.
Having never done anything like this, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I planned fairly well and that helped. So, I brought my vintage Gunne Sax dress and it fit perfectly - yay!

Some things I learned:
1. SLOW DOWN! I tend to rush through things and need to slow down and really be in the moment.
2. Pay attention to each shot and if it is not working move on.
3. Background is everything - well almost.
4. Be prepared. Had I remembered my wellies, I would have ventured farther into the water with my model.

I'm still going through all of the images and most of these are pre-processing, but here you go:









No comments: