Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's goin' on...


Hello. I haven't kept up with my blog nearly as much as I would like. There is never enough time in the day, it seems. This summer has been crazy busy. I am still finishing up my packages for the 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards and that has taken up most of my free time.

I have my 110 pins made and my prints ready to go. All I need now is some black ribbon to tie the boxes and they will be ready to ship!
I will then have a month or 2 off before starting prep for the Academy Awards in 2012. That's right, I will have my work in the gift bags for the Oscars!

I am thinking of making photo necklaces for the Oscars, but am still in the early planning stages. I am also hoping, before everything gets too overwhelming, to do some portrait work again. I have not stopped taking photos, but I haven't done portrait work in quite a while and I miss it very much. I have a lot of ideas and very little time, unfortunately.

For now, I will leave you with some recent favorite things:
This book I am rereading next #1 because its a favorite and #2 because the new cover is making me do it.

Oh, and before I go, I will be having a giveaway here soon.
The prize will be my Emmy gift package: one 5x5 print and a photo hairpin packaged in a box with a cool 5x5 boutique card and tied up with ribbon.
I am also going to throw in a few extras: another 5x5 print and 2 of my mixed cds - both with my original artwork for the cd covers like the image that begins this post. :-)


No comments: