Thursday, November 18, 2010

2011 Calendars


My 2011 calendars are now available in all of my Etsy shops: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellemoss

All calendars can be made custom with images of your choosing, or you can purchase as is.
Full size calendars (5 x 7) are $20.00 and mini calendars (3.5 x 5)are $14.00.




Each calendar is packaged in a muslin bag that is embellished with a bow and unique trinkets. No two packages are alike as I am using found objects, vintage items and purchased items to decorate the packages. Below are sample images from my "in dreams" mini calendar available here: "in dreams" mini calendar






My Alice B. Gardens calendar is also sold in 5x7 size or a mini 3.5 x 5.


Packaging at Alice B. Gardens is similar to Elle Moss, but I will be using more vintage and vintage-style charms.




Last, the Bird & Bloke calendar is also available in 5 x 7 or a mini 3.5 x 5.

No comments: