Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etsy Faves

I thought I would feature some Etsy shops that I love that have nothing to do with photography...i know!
I'm enchanted by the watercolor illustrations of Zurich, Switzerland artist Emilie Maguin.  Her Etsy shop, Printed Pretties by Emilie Maguin sells candy colored prints, many featuring flapper ladies and forest creatures.






 




Canadian artist Janet Hill's Etsy Shop, Janet Hills Studio, is filled with the most charming prints based off of her oil paintings.  I love her use of color and the retro feminine vibe. I will be purchasing as soon as I can choose which one...so hard!
Her Etsy Shop: Janet Hill Studio
Her Website: Janet Hill Studio









I love Etsy stores that have several types of items.  Lu:ka is a mix of fashion and home accessories including pillows, skirts, little fabric notebooks and lavender door hangers.  The designer is from Slovakia and that shows in her rich, floral fabric choices.  Do you love the little green bag as much as I do?!











Finally, Sleepy King's (i love that name!) Etsy shop has handmade stuffed woodland critters (many recycled or upcycled) and sweet owl wing hair accessories.  They are based in Chico, California and have been featured in Stuffed magazine.  So cute!
The Shop: Sleepy King





No comments: