Monday, March 22, 2010

The Impossible Project

The Impossible Project is bringing back Polaroid!
Almost a year after Polaroid decided to stop making instant film, The Impossible Project is bringing it back. Today is the day for their big announcement about the company and we will find out whether or not they really will be manufacturing new film...is it really possible?

I had my first polaroid when I was 7 or 8 years old. I still have some shots from it, too. Me and my best friend Dina in our gymnastics leotards rolling about on the floor. I loved Polaroid then and I love them now. I think I have always owned one since that time. I love everything about them...the way you hold them, the smell of them, the instant gratification. Here is hoping its good news and here is a little polaroid inspired mosaic for you.




No comments: