Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Shop Items



I'm now selling photo magnets! They measure just over 2x2 inches and are very very strong and will hold well to any magnetic surface.
If there is an image you would like that you dont see here, let me know and I'll see if I can make it for you. Right now I am offering these 6 images, but I expect to have 4-6 more images available in the shop by the end of next week. They are totally cute and totally affordable...only $4.25.

I also have a new set of 7 postcards.Printed on heavy cardstock with a matte finish, each card measures roughly 4.25x6.25. These are really lovely in person and perfect for framing. A great way to get several images for less.

Blank on the backside.
Packaged in archival clear sleeve with ribbon...see image for packaging detail. These 7 will be available for a limited time. If there is an image of mine you would like to see as a postcard, let me know and Ill try to get it for you.

Images:
Tick Tock
Snow White
Oh, Dear
Listen
UnDress
Long Way Home
Dreaming


No comments: