Friday, October 2, 2009

i feel like im falling for fall...

Autumn is by far my favorite season.  I love everything about it, the colors, the air, the clothes :)  Ive been fairly busy this fall and cant believe it is October already!  I've posted most of my news on my facebook fan page.
Thought Id post a few updates here.  Im in the latest issue of f-stop magazine.  Its my 3rd time and Im in great company: fstop magazine.
My image 'oh, dear' is showing right now in London at the Getty Images Gallery!  How cool is that?!  You can see an image of it HERE.
My most exciting news is that 3 of my images will be used in Capricho magazine!  A Brazilian teen girls magazine.  Im not sure which issue yet, but they will be sending me a copy when it is released.


Shop updates:
I have a new banner in each of my shops.  
My fall sale started today in both shops as well.



Finally, my latest print, "the other mother".  Inspired by Coraline, obviously :)  


No comments: