Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alice b. Gardens

As many of you know, I haven't been physically well for months now. I am suffering from a bad allergy and still don't know what is causing it. Because of this, I haven't been doing any self portraiture and I dont really miss it...not yet, anyway. What I have been doing is shooting still lifes and flowers and falling in love with my camera and having fun spending all of the time behind the camera and no time in front of it! I didnt want to change the mood of my elle moss etsy shop, so I decided to open an Etsy shop for these pretty, still images.
The shop is called "Alice b. Gardens"...named for "Grey Gardens" and "I Love You Alice b Toklas", two of my favorite movies.
The prints are all much cheaper than at my other shop and they print just beautifully! I havent been so in love with photography for a while, and think it shows in the images. Hope you like them as much as I do. If you want to visit the store, is here: alicebgardens.etsy.com.

No comments: