Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Polaroid Week

I am kicking myself for not purchasing the sx-70 i saw at Treasure Mart for $45.  I thought it was too pricey, but I should've just bought it.  So...Im stuck using my lowly 600's.  I have 3 and none are very good.  I used my One-Step today with mixed results.  Since my scanner isn't the 
best, I decided to take pictures of my pictures :)  
Here are some of favorite Polaroid Week images from flickrites:







I just love this time of year!  Flowers everywhere.  I love shooting flowers so much and then processing flower images.  They are just sooo pretty :)




7 comments:

Katy said...

I bought myself an SX-70 for only $10 one time...of course, it doesn't work, so it's a nice display piece. I'm just using a One Step for my 'Roid Week shots, and it's working pretty well so far. :-)

Lovin' all the flower shots!

elle moss said...

I should be more kind to my 'roids ;P I give them a hard time and they arent so bad after all.
xx

Kristybee said...

OMG...I was just saying the same thing ! My scanned images suck..lol. I'm so disappointed. I don't want to have to fiddle with them so much...so I think I will do the same and take pictures of my pictures..lol ~ugh.

Yours looks awesome!

Erin said...

So soft, lovely, and dreamy..

elle moss said...

found your site through flicker. very lovely photos and site. i have an old Polaroid, your site makes me want to take it out and play!
please feel free to wander over to my blogsite.

elle moss said...

these are gorgeous!

elle moss said...

lovee your photos and your blog! - so soft and pretty.