Friday, May 15, 2009

Doppelganger

Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, The Shining and Nancy Drew, I created this series for Antler Magazine's 3rd Issue. Here are most of the images from the series.  I believe 10 image total were featured in the magazine.  Shooting and processing this series was the most fun I have had in a long time.  I shot almost everything in my daughters bedroom and played dressup with my favorite vintage yellow dress, a knit red hairbow and lots of red lipstick!  What was different for me was creating it specifically  for the magazine and with a deadline, which actually made it more exciting.  Enjoy!













5 comments:

elle moss said...

What an impressive set of photographs. I absolutely love the colours, use of light and outfits. Everything is just so perfect! Great job Elle! =)

elle moss said...

I love this. Such beautiful colours, makes me want to eat lollies. hehe. I was planning on doing a post about Antler magazine, so I think ill have to use some of these images, and link you of course !!!
x
Liss

elle moss said...

ah, thanks so much Liss!

elle moss said...

oh! you have got one lovely blog!

elle moss said...

Amazing photos, our blog is lovely!