Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Changes at my Etsy shop...

Spring is bringing changes to ellemoss.etsy.com!
Due to problems with my printer causing me to waste lots of paper and ink, I am now using an outside source for all of my prints at my Etsy shop.
This is actually a really good thing as I will now be offering my prints on Kodak Endura Professional Papers in Metallic, Luster and Glossy.  The Metallic is particularly stunning!  
You can learn more it here.  I will also be selling flat notecards made from this amazing, thick Pearl hinged paper and folded notecards using Luster and Metallic papers.
I will also now be shipping all of my products in flat non-bendable mailers sandwiched between 2 pieces of backing and placed inside of an acid free protective sleeve.
Also, starting this weekend, there will be at least 10 new prints available!

In the meantime, enjoy this spring Flickr mosaic, all sunshine and rainbows...

1. ~~*~~, 2. Winter birds, 3. bluebell meadows I, 4. fashion, 5. Benjamin Alexander Huseby, 6. Untitled, 7. untitled, 8. expired love, 9. Inspiration

1 comment:

elle moss said...

Very very beautiful.
I want this one.
Sorry my english is bad... :-(