Monday, April 20, 2009

Morelle pt.deux

Here are my final images for Morelle!
Its been a difficult experience only because of my being ill, but it was still so much fun and the bags are so beautiful.  You should visit her Etsy store and see what I am talking about {Morelle.etsy.com}.  They are gor.geous!














The track is only about 5 minutes from my house.  There used to be another old train car there, but the city moved it. At least they left the one for me :)



We also tried shooting at the Dexter train depot, but it just didn't have the right feel to it. I love the buildings there, though, and will certainly go back and do some shooting soon.
Excuse my pose:

I really wanted to shoot in this hall of UofM alumni portraits, but it was very dark, and one of the lamps wouldn't work and too many people were passing by. All the images are either blurry or have flash from my camera....oh well.

14 comments:

Melissa said...

These are wonderful! I am such a huge fan of both of you so, to me....your pairing is heaven indeed! So beautiful...you, the bags and the photographs!
xo
Melissa

elle moss said...

thanks, melissa!

sleeping poet said...

I found you through etsy and was amazed by the beauty of your photographs. They are truly, truly inspiring. Wonderful set you did here, and those bags are utterly delicious!

Anyway, I decided to follow your blog. My name is Sandra.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Yoli said...

Oh wow!

Lena said...

Absolutely gorgeous images Elle!
I adore specially the first one!
You really make justice those bags.

Katy said...

Lovely lovely shots! Great product work for a great product!

Out of curiosity, how did you get the job for Morelle?

elle moss said...

thank you everyone!
Morelle found me through etsy and just asked if i was up for it :)
Puella found me through etsy also, well, etsy and flickr.

Kristybee said...

They came out great! The bags are so awesome :D

Yvette said...

The locations made them so special.
Amazing work.
You're so talented...

Olivier Jules said...

great shots! very well captured

Alley said...

You've been nominated for an award from me!
Visit my blog to see it!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so many lovely outfits!! so gorgeous!!

simplyblogged said...

Love all of these. The bag is beautiful. nice choice.

Amy (the b-line) said...

Wow, are these gorgeous! A match made in heaven!