Wednesday, April 1, 2009

diary of a mod housewife




I've wanted to do a blog that has nothing, or little, to do with my photography for awhile now and I'm thrilled to say the day has arrived!
My new blog, diary of a mod housewife is finally up.
It's still a baby and I have a lot to learn, but I'm really excited about this new adventure.
Diary of a Mod Housewife is a lifestyle blog about the modern housewife and will feature fashion, decorating, recipes, art and interviews all done with a bit of a wink.

Speaking of interviews, I am planning on adding them to this blog. I am planning a weekly flickr FSPASG (female self portrait artist support group) interview. Every Friday a fabulous fspasg photographer will answer some questions and show off some of her work.
Exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Kristybee said...

Sounds like so much fun ♥
I love the banner so much!!

elle moss said...

Thanks, Kristy!
You're featured in my flickr favorites (todays post) :)
xx

.milla. said...

Wow, sounds great! Gotta stay tuned then :)