Sunday, March 15, 2009

Morelle

Im in the midst of a commission for Morelle, who make the most beautiful and sexy bags I have seen in a long time, and spent most of last weekend shooting 2 of them.
The images will soon be on their official website morellehandbags.com
I went with my husband (as photographer's assistant :D) to a local park with an old chair I found on the side of the road. It was really the most fun Ive had in a while. People driving by honked and waved and then I got the brilliant idea of putting the chair in the river. Luckily, my pleather boots are apparantly waterproof!
They were looking for more formal clothing and something darker and dreamier, where I was going for something sunny, but not a lost day at all as it was good experience and so much fun alone time with Andy...which doesnt happen often enough.
These arent really processed, so...











These are the first chosen images. The next 2 bags arrive shortly and I cant wait to shoot more.










More outtakes:



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the chair in the river shot!

Ursula Adams said...

Awesome photos, as always.

Should you find your closets getting too crowded with all those wonderful bags, I know a friend who might take one off your hands! :)

♥ Lindsay ♥ said...

I have been a fan of Morelle bags for awhile now and am just so pleased with the new photos! I see they are wanting to take their business to the "next level" and they chose the perfect duo to help them! Grats on such fabulous work!