Monday, February 9, 2009

float on...

I have always wanted to do a levitation shot. There are loads on flickr that I find so inspiring! I have so many ideas for this and have always been fascinated with the idea of levitation. In my late teens I had a very real 'out of body' experience. In fact, it was so real to me that it led to years of sleeping problems. So, this weekend I attempted my first levitation images in hopes of soon being able to explore that disturbing experience and also the idea of traveling through unusual means.





Some Outtakes:



Masked out table...


Added cat:


Getting kitty to perform:


Here is a youtube tutorial...

5 comments:

LorandherWorld said...

very interesting!

elle moss said...

thank you!

Ligeia said...

yay for levitation
beautifully done hun
<3

elle moss said...

thanks, eva!
xx

michelangelo2005 said...

My daughter Viva turned me on to your sight. http://its-random.blogspot.com/
As a lifetime photographer you're very good and refreshing. I see you dancing in the air soon.