Friday, March 14, 2008

mina & pip



I have been a bit uninspired lately when it comes to photography. Most of what I am shooting are school assignments that are not really giving me a creative spark (glassware, hello)and when you combine that with moving, two kids and general mommy fatigue well, you see where Im going. The last thing I feel like doing is a self portraiture.
So, I have instead been focusing on jewelry making, illustration and collage. Im taking a collage class in April and hope to combine my photography with collage kind of like stiletto heights or art and ghosts.
As for now, I am making these somewhat silly little prints and have them for sale on etsy. They feature an group of playful young girls: Tolly, Lotte, Mathilde and Amandine to name a few.

You can purchase them here:
mina & pip

No comments: